Department of Petroleum Resource DPR recruitment 2022, and how to apply on the DPR online portal or application form.
Get first-hand information about the DPR Recruitment job vacancies that are close to you. These job vacancies are for people who meet the DPR job requirements.
Most agencies charge to reveal current recruitment opportunities offered by DPR, hence we have decided to reveal it all and let you know that the application form for DPR is free as by the company.
The full meaning of DPR is the Department of Petroleum Resource. This federal agency is under the Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources. Their aim is to ensure that people abide to the law regarding petroleum, regulations, and guidelines in the Oil and Gas Industry.
They monitor operations that are done in drilling sites, refineries, pump stations, crude oil export terminals, producing wells, production platforms, and flow stations. It controls the safety and principles relating to the exportation and importation of the products into the country.
Requirement for Application
- You must be a Nigerian Citizen.
- At least not more than 35 years of age and not below 18 years.
- Willing to work with little or no supervision
- must have completed his or her NYSC ( and must have his/her certificate)
How to Apply for DPR Recruitment 2022
Be sure that you have completely read the presented requirements, and that you are a fit for what is needed.
- Click this link and add your email address to get Latest recruitment updates straight to your inbox
- Next -> click here to visit our Recruitment Portal
- Select an active job of your choice,
- Go through the requirements,
- Finally, apply for the job that suits you.
When is DPR Recruitment for 2022 Closing Date?
At the moment, there is no specified closing date for DPR recruitment as we are on the watch and will keep you posted in case the date is released.
Feel free to drop a comment in case you have questions or inquiries.