Globacom Recruitment exercise for 2021 is currently ongoing in Nigeria. And we have made all the necessary information for a successful Globacom Recruitment available. So, whether you are a graduate or an undergraduate, we will show you how to apply for a job position on Globacom.
You will see the job description, requirements and how you can apply for the position. So, interested applicants should ensure that they follow all the description below so they can successfully apply for the available Glo jobs in Nigeria. Our recruitment guide tend to answer the following questions such as;
- Has Globacom Limited Started Recruitment for 2021?
- When is the date for Globacom 2021 Recruitment?
- Globacom Limited Official Recruitment Portal 2021?
- How to apply for Globacom Limited Recruitment 2021?
- Globacom Limited Recruitment Requirement and Guide 2021?
- When is Globacom Limited 2021 Recruitment Deadline?
ABOUT GLOBACOM LIMITED
Globacom Limited often referred to as Glo for short is one of Africa’s fastest-growing telecommunications company with more than twenty-five million subsidiaries and subscribers in Ghana, the Republic of Benin and other African countries.
Our goals and vision are held in very high esteem and this keeps us pushing forward to the best while moving us into the future. Globacom Limited is a private telecommunication corporation founded in 2003 with its headquarters located in Lagos Nigeria. It was founded by Mike Adenuga (Chairman) and Bella Disu (Executive Vice Chairman).
GLO presently have over 45 million subscribers as of the time of December 2018 making it the 2nd largest network operator in Nigeria. In 2011, they became the first telecommunication company in Nigeria to use an $800 million high-capacity fibre-optic cable which they called the GLO-1, which happens to be a submarine cable from the UK down to Nigeria. And it has a high increase in download rates and internet speeds which is the reason for visible improvement in online technologies.
Job Positions Available
In a bid to further strengthen operations, GLO desires to highly engage in recruiting competent, self-motivated, talented individuals who will occupy the various vacant positions listed below:
- Auditor – IT Audit
- Architect, ICT & Digital
- Account Partner, Value Sales
- Customer Relationship Officer (TQM)
- Financial Operations Analyst
- Integration Support Manager
- Manager, Regional Sales
- Officer, Customer Support
- Project Manager
- Public Sector Manager
- Regional Security Coordinator
- Specialist, Solution Design
- Supervisor Logistics Operations Officer
- Senior Customer Relationship Partner
- Transmission Coordinator
- Vendor Management (Human Resource Advisor)
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service.
- Should be amiable and personable with a charming personality and good communication skills.
- If he or she can speak the local language of the location applied, then that will be an extra advantage.
- Should be a confident and intelligent person with an interest in building a career in a Retail Sales and Customer Services outlet.
List Of Accredited Test Centres
- Shortlisted candidates would need to sit for an Aptitude Test, which would be held in the following Test Centres:- Jos, Abuja, Benin, Port Harcourt, Enugu, Kaduna, Lagos, Ibadan.
- A token may be considered as a transport allowance for shortlisted candidates coming from outside the test location only.
How to Apply for 2021 Glo Recruitment
If you want to successfully apply for the ongoing Globacom recruitment online, then you have to follow the steps below:
- First of all, navigate to the Glo recruitment page on https://www.gloworld.com/
- Scroll down and CLICK ABOUT US then CAREER or click this => https://www.gloworld.com/ng/about-us/careers/
- Send your CV and Applications to the given email as described on the website
- Fill in your name and details as required.
- Also, visit Your email address to confirm your email.
- Then visit the Glo career page again using the above details and submit your CV as required.
Things to Avoid While Applying For Globacom Recruitment
Most people are not usually taken for most jobs not because they are not qualified but because of lots of little avoidable mistakes. Pay attention to the following things you need to avoid if you want to stand the chance of being taken.
- Always apply on time, don’t wait till the deadline.
- Don’t send somebody to carry out the application process for you to avoid mistakes in your data.
- Stay informed about the recruitment process till it’s done.
- Ensure you supply all the necessary requirements and also double-check if necessary.
- Apply for just one job position. Don’t attempt to apply multiple times because this may cause you to be disqualified
NOTE: The online application is completely free.