Guinness Nigeria recruitment 2022, and how to apply on the Guinness Nigeria online portal or application form.
Get first-hand information about the Guinness Nigeria Recruitment job vacancies that are close to you. These job vacancies are for people who meet the Guinness Nigeria job requirements.
Most agencies charge to reveal current recruitment opportunities offered by Guinness Nigeria, hence we have decided to reveal it all and let you know that the application form for Guinness Nigeria is free as by the company.
About Guinness Nigeria
This company happens a subsidiary of a company known as Diageo Plc of the United Kingdom. It was founded in 1962 in Ikeja, Lagos. This is the first Guinness operation outside countries like Great Britain and Ireland. This product came into Nigeria through the United Africa Company in the 1940s and 1950s. Then, Nigeria started exporting these drinks for the firm. As a result of this, a Guinness brewery was established at Ikeja, Lagos.
Requirement for Application
- HND or BSc in the related field
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required
- Prior experience in the mainstream spirit category is an added advantage.
- Good people management skills.
- Good track record in sales.
- Ability to negotiate with customers and distributors.
- Good communication skills – written and verbal.
How to Apply for Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2022
Be sure that you have completely read the presented requirements, and that you are a fit for what is needed.
- Click this link and add your email address to get Latest recruitment updates straight to your inbox
- Next -> click here to visit our Recruitment Portal
- Select an active job of your choice,
- Go through the requirements,
- Finally, apply for the job that suits you.
When is Guinness Recruitment for 2022 Closing Date?
At the moment, there is no specified closing date for Deloitte recruitment as we are on the watch and will keep you posted in case the date is released.
Feel free to drop a comment in case you have questions or inquiries.