The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) recruitment 2022, and how to apply on the INEC online portal or application form.
Get first-hand information about the INEC Recruitment job vacancies that are close to you. These job vacancies are for people who meet the First Bank job requirements.
Most agencies charge to reveal current recruitment opportunities offered by INEC, hence we have decided to reveal it all and let you know that the application form for INEC is free as by the company.
The Independent National Electoral Commission can be traced back to the year before independence (1959), and in that year, an election was being held. A body which is known as the Federal Electoral Commission (FEDECO), which was founded in the year 1960 carried out two elections in the year 196 and 1965. The electoral board was scattered as a result of the military coup that occurred.
Requirement for Application
- Must be a Nigerian Citizen;
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman! Secretary of his/her Local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission;
- Not be above 45years of age.
How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2022
Be sure that you have completely read the presented requirements, and that you are a fit for what is needed.
- Click this link and add your email address to get Latest recruitment updates straight to your inbox
- Next -> click here to visit our Recruitment Portal
- Select an active job of your choice,
- Go through the requirements,
- Finally, apply for the job that suits you.
When is INEC Recruitment for 2022 Closing Date?
At the moment, there is no specified closing date for INEC recruitment as we are on the watch and will keep you posted in case the date is released.
For questions and inquiries, feel free to drop a comment.