Estimated Salary Guide
- Not provided by employer
- $53.9K–$68.3K a year is the estimated salary for this role in Toronto, ON.
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada’s premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality, and safety.
Our brands include Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq’s®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI®, and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
About This Opportunity
As an Operations Assistant you will be working alongside our Production Supervisors, assisting on the floor and insuring the operations run with ease. This is a great opportunity for someone that wishes to grow and learn, as you will be trained and pipelined for the Production Supervisor role. The Operations Supervisor will be reporting to the Manufacturing Manager based out of our North York facility.
Shift: Monday to Thursday- 8:00 PM to 6:00 AM
- Ordering raw materials, maintain relationship with supplier, receiving and invoice management
- Reconcile/Monitor inventory and raw material; identifying variances and resolve discrepancies.
- Reporting, data maintenance in SAP, maintain shift reports, tracking for production volume, line performance, yield
- Lead/participate in facility projects, collect, analyze data
- Monitor production schedule and production performance
- Troubleshoot breakdowns and perform root cause analysis
- Analyze data for improvement and monitor production performance
- Back up for production supervisor
- Supervise production crew, employee management, schedule manpower
- Conduct crew talks and training with employees
- Assist in updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Support TPM/AM activity
- Prepare presentation and report out
- Strong computer skills, Experience with SAP, Excel and PowerPoint, Outlook, Word.
- Degree or diploma in engineering, science, or business management
- 2-3 years relevant experience preferable.
- Must be able to work with a high level of accuracy.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong math skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment with a positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet target deadlines
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification, and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies, and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email [email protected]
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com