Paid time off
Estimated Salary Guide
- Not provided by employer
- $40.2K – $51K a year is the estimated salary for this role in Oak Ridge, TN.
Report inaccurate salary
Full Job Description
M & M Productions USA, Inc., a leader in virtual and live event production, is seeking a creative self-starter and leader with proficiency in Audio Visual Production. The perfect person for this position will be able to quickly and efficiently manage projects, team members and perform highly technical duties to support our virtual and live event productions.
Responsibilities and Duties
Provide excellent customer service and strive to exceed the expectations and needs of internal and external stakeholders by maintaining positive relationships with both internal and external clients through clear and consistent communication.
Be involved in the recruitment, hiring, and training of new technicians.
Regularly review freelance technicians as to their suitability for future calls.
Coaching, development, and performance management.
Project Management & Client Interaction
Advanced planning (absolute understanding of event goals) with Account Manager, client & internal staff to recommend proper AV solutions.
Coordinate all logistical and technical activities (hotel, rigging, power, etc.).
Create floor plans, production schedules, and show resumes.
Work with sales and operations to find solutions (technical and configurations) that efficiently satisfy the client’s needs as sold.
Provide routine quality control and cost oversight of the project during planning phase.
Proactive identification of potential on-site issues during the pre-production phase.
Liaise with client and venue staff for event details.
Audio Visual / Event Production
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, repair, and replace audio-visual systems and equipment.
- Operate and maintain all formats of A/V equipment and provide expertise and guidance to the client.
- Flexibility to accommodate and deliver last-minute changes to event requirements.
- Use research and field experience to provide input on technical equipment inventory acquisition plan.
- Act as crew lead on event site – ensure that all crew are executing the setup, operation, and dismantle according to your plan and provide positive guidance through sharing expertise.
- Communicate with crew, and account managers to ensure consistent and clear needs and expectations are being asserted and met.
- Ensure quality standards are met, and crew are thoroughly briefed and prepared for their responsibilities.
- Ability to travel periodically as work dictates.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- Remain current and educated on all new products and initiatives.
Optional 401k with match, health insurance plan, and company-paid life insurance. Two weeks of paid time off annually. 16 additional hours of paid time off per year to volunteer for a 501c organization.
-Experience with concert audio, high definition video, computer, or stage lighting equipment required.