Shift & Schedule
Estimated Salary Guide
- Not provided by employer
- $24K – $30.4K a year is the estimated salary for this role in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
Report inaccurate salary
Full Job Description
Join Our Celebration
- Greet every guest as they enter the store and provide friendly, prompt, fun, and courteous service
- Operate a Point-of-Sale terminal to process guest transactions, with accurate cash handling, other tender acceptance, and applying coupons or discounts
- Learn about wine, spirits, beer, and cigars and acquire knowledge of our Sourced & Certified Products; learn how to promote and sell them and contribute to company and store sales goals
- Maintain Responsible Vendor status throughout your employment for alcohol & tobacco purchases while operating POS, wine taps, growler station, or tasting tables by checking proper forms of identification for age verification
- Assist in daily maintenance of property cleanliness; inside and outside
- Provide wrapping service for ABC products and assemble custom gift baskets, and provide carry-out service
- Unload and put away weekly truck deliveries. Merchandise and display product on store shelves and beer coolers in accordance with guidelines, restocking with product from the stockrooms as needed
- Perform other tasks/projects as assigned by store management team
- Candidates should be 21 years of age or older
- Able to work a flexible schedule as business requires, night and weekends, especially during holidays
- There are no prior experience requirements to apply for this position; retail or industry experience is a plus.
- Candidates should be able to stand on their feet for up to 8 hours while moving around the store, and be able to lift up to 35 pounds for merchandise stocking, with or without accommodation.
Our Mission is: “We make everyday celebrations better while enriching the lives of team members and by contributing to organizations that benefit families in the communities we serve.”
Come join this family-owned, growth-oriented organization today!
Equal employment opportunity
ABC is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and we make all employment decisions without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, gender, gender identity or gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, creed, marital status, pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental disability, genetic information, medical condition, military status, or any other basis prohibited by law (“protected status”).
ABC is an alcohol-free, drug-free workplace.