Paid time off
Estimated Salary Guide
- Not provided by employer
- $28.1K–$35.5K a year is the estimated salary for this role in Richmond, BC.
Full Job Description
Launch your career! We are hiring immediately for full-time Warehouse workers! We will teach you about distribution and supply chain techniques valued by Fortune 500 companies around the globe. We are WESCO! We enable the connected world – you help turn on the lights.
What’s in it for you:
In addition to best-in-class benefits (insurance, PTO, 401K, etc.), we offer:
- A CAREER. Once you have mastered this role (typically 1 year), warehouse associates have the opportunity to move up to a lead role or other positions within WESCO
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Tuition reimbursement
- National discounts on commonly used items (phone plans, Whirlpool appliances, etc.)
You matter at WESCO. We’re a global Fortune 500 distributor, but we’re also down to earth, people-first place to work. Our teams are made up of people who care about continuous improvement, not big egos.
Here is what you can expect:
- You will be on your feet most of the shift as a material handler, using computers, scan guns, forklifts, and other types of motorized equipment
- Picking, packing, shipping, wire cutting, light assembly, and general labor – ensuring the perfect quantity and material
What you need to apply:
- No experience required / Entry level
- High School degree or equivalent
- Stable work history
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds with or without assistance
- Able to walk long distances repeatedly throughout the day
- Willingness to learn to operate typical warehouse machinery such as order pickers, forklifts, etc.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Who is this company with all these great things to offer?
We are WESCO. We enable the connected world. We are leading global distributor of Network & Security, Electrical and Utility Power Solutions. We are proud of our culture of ethics, honesty, diversity, and growth. We reward initiative and original ideas. WESCO employs individuals around the world. We seek out and encourage diversity of thought and experience. Our differences strengthen our company and enrich our culture. It’s safe to say you will be welcome here.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Apply Now!
Due to Covid, when you come onsite for an interview – masks are provided and required. We also social distance to keep you and our team safe.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
WESCO International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates (“WESCO”), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of WESCO not to discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination.