Shift & Schedule
Monday to Friday
Estimated Salary Guide
- Not provided by employer
- $26.1K – $33.1K a year is the estimated salary for this role in San Rafael, CA.
Report inaccurate salary
Full Job Description
Brandeis Marin is an independent K-8 school in San Rafael, California, offering rigorous academics, creative curriculum, and a welcoming community. We are looking for individuals with pleasant dispositions, positive outlooks, and genuine, caring attitudes for children. Candidates should have experience driving a van or school bus as well as working with children. Perfect for people seeking part-time work or for Uber and Lyft drivers! Our School Van Driver is an essential part of our school faculty and culture, and will be driving students to and from school each day.
We are looking for two different drivers who would cover the following shifts:
Morning & Afternoon Driver: Monday to Friday
6:45 to 8:15 am;
2:30 to 4:00 pm
Afternoon Driver: Monday to Friday
2:30 to 4:00 pm
Your major responsibilities would be to:
- Safely transport students to and from school.
- Assist students in the loading and unloading processes.
- Obey traffic laws.
- Follow a planned route, according to the time schedule.
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections.
- Maintain the vehicle in great working condition.
- Must be able to work without direct supervision.
Minimum Requirements for the job:
- High School diploma or GED.
- No at-fault traffic accidents or citations for the last 5 years.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license for at least 8 years.
- All driver applicants must pass a background check and drug test.
This job is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma.
- A job for which experienced military candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Great for applicants that would like to work early morning and an afternoon hour and have a long break in the middle of the day.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
Brandeis Marin is an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.