$20–$23 an hour
Full Job Description
W.E. Greer Ltd., a leading Alberta manufacturer and supplier of commercial cleaning supplies and equipment is looking for “TWO” Warehouse/Manufacturing Associates. These individuals will be responsible for the efficient picking and shipment of orders as well as receiving shipments from vendors, assisting with the safe and efficient production and packaging of manufactured cleaning compounds within established quality control parameters. Training will be provided for Manufacturing.
The two individuals will also help with the deliveries of orders in Edmonton and the surrounding area.
- Assist in the picking and shipping of orders as well as receiving shipments from Vendors efficiently and accurately
- Assist in the blending/weighing/packaging of products for commercial use
- Filling of containers with a finished product
- Labeling as required
- Prepares batches of chemical compounds as per the manufacturing protocols
Driving deliveries (approximately 30%)
- Delivers high-quality products to our customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner with a 5-ton Freightliner M2 delivery truck or a Mercedes Sprinter 2500 Cargo Van.
- Inspects delivery vehicles and ensures the safety and security of the loading and unloading process.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect, and operate delivery vehicles
- Complete logs and reports
- Training will be provided
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Highly responsible & reliable team-oriented
- Excellent Customer Service skills required
- Valid clean driver’s license required
- Delivery driving experience and operating a forklift are assets
Hours are 8:00am -5:00pm
W.E. Greer’s core values: Team First ~ Positivity ~ Commitment to Knowledge ~ Integrity ~ Drive
Job Type: Full-time
Salary range: $41,600 to $47,840 + ($20 to $23/hr) based on experience.
|Job Category||Job Search|