Nigerian Police recruitment 2022, and how to apply on the Nigerian Police online portal or application form.
Get first-hand information about the Nigerian Police Recruitment job vacancies that are close to you. These job vacancies are for people who meet the Nigerian Police job requirements.
Most agencies charge to reveal current recruitment opportunities offered by Nigerian Police, hence we have decided to reveal it all and let you know that the application form for Nigerian Police is free as by the company.
About Nigerian Police
This is the major law enforcement agency that we have in Nigeria. They have a staff strength of about 371,800. Currently, they are making plans to employ more people in order to take it close to 650,000. This is one of the largest organizations comprises of 36 state commands which have been categorized into 12 zones and 7 administrative organs. The Inspector-General of Police is called Adamu Muhammed.
Requirement for Application
- Candidate must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Candidate must be 18 years and above
- Candidate should have an o level certificate which much includes a least 5 credit (mathematics and English)WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Candidate must have no criminal activities in the past.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
How to Apply for Nigerian Police Recruitment 2022
Be sure that you have completely read the presented requirements, and that you are a fit for what is needed.
- Click this link and add your email address to get Latest recruitment updates straight to your inbox
- Next -> click here to visit our Recruitment Portal
- Select an active job of your choice,
- Go through the requirements,
- Finally, apply for the job that suits you.
When is Nigerian Police Recruitment for 2022 Closing Date?
At the moment, there is no specified closing date for Nigerian Police recruitment as we are on the watch and will keep you posted in case the date is released.
Feel free to drop a comment in case you have questions or inquiries.