Notore Chemical Industries Ltd. 2022, and how to apply on the Notore Chemical Industries online portal or application form.
Get first-hand information about the Notore Chemical Industries job vacancies that are close to you. These job vacancies are for people who meet the Notore Chemical Industries Ltd. job requirements.
Most agencies charge to reveal current recruitment opportunities offered by Notore Chemical Industries Ltd., hence we have decided to reveal it all and let you know that the application form for Notore Chemical Industries Ltd. is free by the company.
About Notore Chemical Industries Ltd.
Notore Chemicals Industries Plc is one of the leading fertiliser and agro-allied companies in Africa. The principal activities of the Company are to manufacture, treat, process, produce, supply and deal in nitrogenous fertilizer and all substances suited to improving the fertility of soil and water.
The Company has a 500,000 metric tonne Urea Plant in Onne, Rivers State, Nigeria.
Requirement for Notore Chemical Industries Ltd Application
- A BSc Degree in Science
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required
- Result oriented with a focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
How to Apply for Notore Chemical Industries Ltd Recruitment 2022
Be sure that you have completely read the presented requirements, and that you are a fit for what is needed.
- Click this link and add your email address to get Latest recruitment updates straight to your inbox
- Next -> click here to visit our Recruitment Portal
- Select an active job of your choice,
- Go through the requirements,
- Finally, apply for the job that suits you.
When is Notore Chemical Industries Ltd Recruitment for 2022 Closing Date?
At the moment, there is no specified closing date for Notore Chemical Industries Ltd. recruitment as we are on the watch and will keep you posted in case the date is released.
Feel free to drop a comment in case you have questions or inquiries.