Undergraduate Courses In University Of Cambridge. The University of Cambridge is a collegiate research university located in Cambridge, England. Cambridge University, founded in 1209 and granted a royal charter by Henry III in 1231, is the world’s third-oldest surviving university. The University arose from a group of scholars who left the University of Oxford following a disagreement with the townspeople.
How to get in University of Cambridge? There are several ways to gain admission to the University of Cambridge, but I’d like to focus on undergraduates here.
You can check the official school website for more information on how to get into the University of Cambridge. Okay, so let’s dive into the main topic, which is the courses In University Of Cambridge. There are about 30 undergraduate courses at the University of Cambridge, and they cover more than 65 subject areas. You may well check the school website for the University of Cambridge online courses.
People also Read: Full-time Jobs in UAE | Bayt
Here is the list of courses below:
- Anglo-Saxon, Norse, and Celtic
- Asian and Middle Eastern Studies
- Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology
- Computer Science
- Foundation Year in Arts, Humanities, and Social Sciences (pre-degree course)
- History and Modern Languages
- History and Politics
- History of Art
- Human, Social, and Political Sciences
- Land Economy
- Management Studies (Part II course)
- Manufacturing Engineering (Part II course)
- Medicine (Graduate Course)
- Modern and Medieval Languages
- Natural Sciences
- Psychological and Behavioural Sciences
- Theology, Religion, and Philosophy of Religion
- Veterinary Medicine