Union Bank of Nigeria 2022, and how to apply on the Union Bank of Nigeria online portal or application form.
Get first-hand information about the Union Bank of Nigeria job vacancies that are close to you. These job vacancies are for people who meet the Union Bank of Nigeria job requirements.
Most agencies charge to reveal current recruitment opportunities offered by Union Bank of Nigeria, hence we have decided to reveal it all and let you know that the application form for Union Bank of Nigeria is free by the company.
About Union Bank of Nigeria
Union Bank of Nigeria has been operational since 1917 on the shores of Nigeria.
Union Bank of Nigeria is a commercial company whose aim is to provide top-notch banking services to individuals as well as corporations.
In July 2009, it was rated the 556th largest bank in the world and the 14th largest bank in Africa. As of Mar 31, 2018, the bank’s asset base was estimated at NGN1, 381 billion (US$4.1billion).
The shareholders’ equity at that time was estimated at NGN286 billion (US$851 million).
Requirement for Union Bank of Nigeria Application
- A BSc Degree
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent Communications skills (written and oral)
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required
- Result oriented with a focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
How to Apply for Union Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2022
Be sure that you have completely read the presented requirements, and that you are a fit for what is needed.
- Click this link and add your email address to get Latest recruitment updates straight to your inbox
- Next -> click here to visit our Recruitment Portal
- Select an active job of your choice,
- Go through the requirements,
- Finally, apply for the job that suits you.
When is Union Bank of Nigeria Recruitment for 2022 Closing Date?
At the moment, there is no specified closing date for Aero Contractors recruitment as we are on the watch and will keep you posted in case the date is released.
Feel free to drop a comment in case you have questions or inquiries.